CHILDREN & STUDENTS
Children & Student Ministry Policy
To maintain an environment of worship and learning, we ask that children under the age of 8 be checked into a classroom or sit with family in service.
Where to Go and When?
Children can be checked in to their classroom 15 minutes prior to the worship experience. Please ask a GloCogic team member if you need assistance or directions to designated classrooms.
Your Kids are Safe at Glorious Cogic
Your kids physical, spiritual, and emotional safety is very important to us! Every GloCogic Ministry Team member goes through the following screening process and must meet these requirements to serve with GloCogic Ministry (GCM)
• Fill out a Ministry Application that asks for general information, beliefs, references, and background information.
• In the application we require personal/family references. We call every reference and ask about the applicant's character and their feelings about them working with children.
• We administer the following background checks:
• National Sex Offender Search
• National Criminal Database Search
• SSN Verification and Address History
• No applicant is permitted to serve with children if they have ever been arrested or convicted for child abuse.
• All team members are trained with specifics of GloCogic policies and Ministry policies to ensure safety throughout all the classrooms. This includes, but is not limited to emergency procedures, classroom evacuations, medical procedures, health standards, reporting child abuse, and more.
Let Us Know
If your child has any allergy or special needs please let us know when you bring them to class so we can best serve them.
For questions feel free to contact (352) 583-3310
Preschool to High School
Our GloCogic ministries include children and students ages 0-18, preschool through high school. In all these ministries, we have the same mission: to bring glory to God by making disciples through gospel centered worship, community, and service. We believe that Scripture is clear that parents are the primary disciple-makers in the lives of their children, our hope is to partner with parents in their pursuit of this mission regarding discipleship. We ultimately want to a build strong, gospel centered foundation for their kids.
In our Preschool ministry, we strive to create the first building blocks of gospel-centered foundation for our children. We teach from the scriptures and help parents proclaim to their kids who God is and what He has done in the person and work of Jesus Christ. We sing, dance and teach the Bible to the kids, focusing on how God made everything, How God is Good, and How Jesus came to save sinners.
In our Elementary ministry, we strive to continue to build upon a gospel centered foundation. Students learn about the nature of God's character. We create environment base curriculums centered on Jesus Christ. We worship through song, tell stories from the Bible and gather in small groups by age to discuss scripture together.
Middle School (6th-8th)
In our Middle School ministry, we seek to increase the gospel centered foundation in our students through learning and studying the Word of God and living out biblical community in small groups. Middle School get a sense of what small groups are like. Students go deeper in knowledge with their leaders and, most importantly, God.
High School (9th-12th)
In our High School ministry, we seek to increase the gospel centered foundation and help them grow in deeper relationship with each other, their leaders, and most importantly, the Lord. Our students meet in small groups to discuss / learn God's Word.
37504 Trilby Road Dade City, FL 33523 | (352) 583-3310